View: 602|Reply: 1

Quickly lifestyle is not good

[Copy Link]

Threads

1Wan

Credits

Credits
Posted at 2015-12-10 18:02:28 | All floors |Read mode

Hello my friends,how are you?Today let’s talk about the life style with each other ok?
There is one word called that “Quickly is the envoy of devil” Many times “Quickly” can not only make people sick,short age and also can make more mistakes .
Yes we have to admit that “Quickly life style had sent many good things for us” For example the better and easy living condition.Many kinds things you no need to wait so long time but can finished in very short time.That’s good.
But the problem is that quickly life style make people feel nervous,competitive and stressful.Many people get the cancer just because that they try their best to make work quickly,high standard to finish and also put pressure on their living.
Maybe you will ask that should’t we to make work quickly and high standard to finished?Yes  you are right,we should.But do not keep it always.
Because the energy is limited,even though our body can not talk but with times goes by you can feel the changes sensible.
High technology,heavy pressure,fast-paced,modernize life style cause many kinds disease multiply.
There is a report from one nurse who are in charge of deathbed for about 30 years.She said that many people’s last words can fellow this sequence.
(1)        I hoep to have courage to live the life what I want before.
(2)        I hope not spend so much time on work and less time enjoy with my family.
(3)        I hope that can control the life rhythm,find time to take care of my body.
(4)        Why I must be depress my emotion and do not let it off in time?
(5)        Why I feel family with cover up myself,flatter others and do not make myself feel happy?

Yes what a pity!Once people realize this in time may be they can live longer…
So What we can do?( I will continue talk with you tomorrow ok?)

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

This forum Credits Rules

QQ|Archiver|Mobile ver.|Darkroom|HESHOUTANG TCM Health Family

GMT+8, 2017-6-28 21:56 , Processed in 0.144363 second(s), 20 queries .